The international sequel for long-running mobile RPG Seven Knights has been officially announced. Following on from the preceding game’s six-year reign, Netmarble are returning with a second game which promises the rebirth of the iconic heroes in a “boundary-pushing” and “photorealistic” 3D mobile game that will be available on both iOS and Android.
While details are still slim on the ground, a teaser website has been launched where regular updates can be expected. Here’s what we know so far:
- The story of Seven Knights 2 will take place 20 years after the events of the original Seven Knights.
- There will be a staggering 46 different heroes at launch.
- Seven Knights 2 will be even more cinematic than its predecessor promising two-hours of cut scenes.
- The game will feature strategic combat with real-time controls.
- Victory will be aided by in-game loadouts, heroic stat combinations, formations, and pets.
The original Seven Knights has 60 million worldwide downloads. In the geographies where Seven Knights 2 has already launched, it ranked #1 in the App Store and #2 in Google Play for revenue – two very promising indicators of its quality and potential.
Stay tuned for more details on pre-registration, launch and gameplay on the Seven Knights 2 Facebook page and forums.
Here at mobilegames.com, we love sharing the best and the worst of the world of mobile gaming. If you enjoyed this content, be sure to bookmark our website and follow us on our new Instagram channel.